Happy GDPR Day. And great news… Rocket Lawyer’s documents are GDPR compliant!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to get these documents up and running.
A few of the documents that we’ve updated include:
- Data protection and data security policy
- Website terms and conditions
- Employment contract
- Consultancy agreement
- Subcontracting agreement
- Terms and conditions
- Communications and use of equipment policy
You should get a solicitor to review your current agreements with your customers, vendors and suppliers. A GDPR check will identify which documents need to be redrafted. If you and/or your business need help to comply with the GDPR, Ask a lawyer about our GDPR audit and compliance service. For further information take a look at our legal guide to Online business.
Latest posts by Camilla Johnson (see all)
- Customer Stories – Meet Mary Aslett - 18/10/2018
- Rocket Lawyer is hiring Company Commercial Solicitors and Consultants! - 11/06/2018
- Rocket Lawyer’s documents are GDPR compliant! - 25/05/2018