Tenant eviction

Tenant eviction is a necessary part of being a landlord. Most of the time repossessing property is fairly straightforward and should happen when a tenancy comes to an end using a Section 21(Form 6A), if the property is located in England.

This Section 21(Form 6A) notice can only be used for properties located in England. If you need to serve an eviction notice in Wales, use a Section 21 notice for Wales.

During the rental period a Section 8 notice can be used to evict a tenant if there are certain grounds to do so. Make sure you chase any unpaid rent and send Rent demand letters.